PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hepatitis of Century Hello. Absolutely unexpectedly after delivery of a blood at me about...

Alexander, 30 years.
08.06.2004, 13:38
Hepatitis of Century
Hello. Absolutely unexpectedly after delivery of a blood at me have found out antigen Hbs - the hepatitis the previous analysis 2 years ago in the same situation has not revealed anything. Thus no complaints to health at me subjectively are present. Explain, please, as it was possible or probable it or him to catch, whether he recovers, that such the acute and chronic form, whether I represent danger to members of family and associates.
Yours faithfully

Alexander of Item
09.06.2004, 03:49
Esteem, please: www. prugalov. sp. ru When will bother to eat antibiotics, write (2 sessions).

Erovichenkov A.A.
10.06.2004, 15:48
Dear Alexander, 30 years.! Vo-the first address for consultation to vrachu-infektsionistu, careful inspection (Serologicheskie researches, PTSR DNA, the biochemical analysis of a blood, US, etc.), after survey is necessary and the received researches the doctor, internally, will give you necessary references! While (the diagnosis is not put yet!!!) to exclude from the general or common using scissors, the razor, to be protected at sexual contacts). If necessary to spend inspection of the wife, etc.