PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdravstujte, during pregnancy (on 9 ohm month) the analysis on a listerosis on...

elena
09.06.2004, 03:38
zdravstujte, during pregnancy (on 9 ohm month) the analysis on a listerosis has shown presence of an infection, but in " a diagnosed credit " (RPGA 1; 200), whether it is necessary to survey the child, its or his becoming infected is possible or probable?

Julia
10.06.2004, 03:26
Hello, Elena!
Whether it is possible to learn or find out from you, labors took place already or still are not present? In any case, you could not tell to me, that particularly to you was spoken by doctors about influence of this illness or disease on pregnancy, possible or probable influence on the child and as they estimated or appreciated diagnosed credits 1 : 200 - how much or as far as it seriously. At present I am on 7 month of pregnancy, doctors have diagnosed me a listerosis 1 : 50, pasterellez 1 : 50. Whether it is necessary to me to worry? Tell, please, that you know all about it or this or heard from doctors, we with the husband very much experience. In advance thanks. E-mail: Shadmif@host. kz