PDA

Просмотр полной версии : oslednie 2 months began to feel a pain in arms or hand and legs or foots. Has had a drink uspoitelnoe nemn...

Ruslan
06.06.2004, 02:44
oslednie 2 months began to feel a pain in arms or hand and legs or foots. Has had a drink uspoitelnoe it became little bit easier but pains proceed. Hurt either joints or lymphonoduses. Nojut knees, hurt axillas, I feel a burning sensation in ulnar and koleenyh joints and also axillas. Inflammations are not present by the analysis of a blood.
All has begun in the beginning of October has caught a cold or grip the temperature rose up to 37.3 kept about 14 days has addressed to the therapist have defined or determined an acute pharyngitis has passed or has taken place a course prizhegany at LORa 15 days after Temperature was normalized but hurt all the same is moreover constipations and a headache excruciate and sometimes the truth not strongly throws in fever. In June has handed over the analysis on a HIV of an antibody and the answer was negative. Suspicious for contacts had no time after I always I use prezevativami! But it is very disturbing, to itself to address? Whether it is possible to consider or count, what this question is removed or taken off? Or to make still analyses? Advise, can be lay down on inspection? I can very hypochondriac or me have infected when I zdaval the test for a HIV. In advance Thanks.

Neljubina L.J.
07.06.2004, 10:57
In most cases the HIV comes to light or is taped in analyses still before there are clinical displays. Infect you at a capture of the analysis could not, absolutely not.

Ruslan
09.06.2004, 03:23
Bolshoe thanks the doctor for your care
You could not approximately skazat with what eti signs can a life are connected I can with nervani is very strong I am nervous at job unfortunately other job while to find nemogu!
With Uvazhenniem Ruslan