PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Three days ago has appointed or nominated to itself amiksin (20, 125 two days, further 10, 125 through...

Natalia
06.06.2004, 16:42
Three days ago has appointed or nominated to itself amiksin (20, 125 two days, further 10, 125 in 48 hours in tech 4 ned) + karsil + triovit - for treatment of the Hepatitis With as the doctor to me has told or said what to treat not necessarily (on the basis of US and biochemistry), and a liver I have pains in constantly. Having visited or attended all possible or probable sites devoted to this question, I have solved, and I transfer or carry treatment well. After treatment I shall visit or attend the doctor for repeated inspection. In general what schemes or plans of treatment bring the greatest result. And what results are brought with treatment amiksinom in your opinion. Respond, please, the doctor.

Erovichenkov A.A.
08.06.2004, 07:46
Dear Natalia (and.. 13123)! Authentic (statistically) results (at carrying out randomizirovannyh researches) at use amiksina in treatment of a virus hepatitis With - it is not established or installed!!!!! I categorically do not recommend you of independent use of any preparations (including amiksina) in treatment of a chronic hepatitis!!!!!!!!!