PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, doctors! To me it is bad! The first, desired pregnancy, and the analysis has found out g...

The anonym
05.06.2004, 19:16
People, doctors! To me it is bad! The first, desired pregnancy, and the analysis has found out S.Kak's hepatitis further to live and go?! To crying the second day - I feel leprous, defective. Whether there are in Moscow decent maternity homes (paid, for example) where accept infectious? PLEASE, prompt, really all so is bad also I can infect the kid? To me it is very bad. Help or assist, though a word! Thanks.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 07:07
Do not cry! At me too a hepatitis With, but I think to give birth to the healthy child, my doctor has told or said what is it probably though the risk is (but he small)

child
06.06.2004, 15:40
C for support! Has a little swelled up a little that planned to give birth or travail near to the house through familiar, and now it is necessary in inf. To hospital, moreover I do not wish to speak parents, and they will want to arrive to me... And so it is a pity mylysha - but to live without it or him too hardly.