PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I - nositelnitsa S.Rebenku's hepatitis constantly put the same diagnosis. posl...

Olgaa
02.06.2004, 07:15
I - nositelnitsa S.Rebenku's hepatitis constantly put the same diagnosis. Last analysis on antibodies at it or him - otr. PTSR - otr. Biochemistry almost in norm or rate. Transaminases are exceeded on pair edenits. That else is necessary what to remove or take off the diagnosis. To remove or take out do not want - constantly excruciate analyses that on a HIV, still that nibud. Recommend US of a liver. Whether it is proved by US. On what basis in general probably to remove or take off the diagnosis. To the child one year and four months. Thanks!

Valery
05.06.2004, 22:48
Olga! Presence of negative antibodies and PTSR can form the basis for putting off or taking out of the diagnosis. At the child. The carrier or bearer which has born from mother of a hepatitis From an antibody can sohrvnjatsja till 1 1, 5 years. In most cases it is maternal antibodies. At your child all is negative. Therefore I do not see the bases to not remove or not take off from it or him this diagnosis.