PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my son (16 years) - a mononucleosis, laborotorno confirmed (virus Epshte...

Michael
03.06.2004, 05:50
At my son (16 years) - a mononucleosis, laborotorno confirmed (virus Epshtejna-of the Bar). 2.5 weeks, 5 days already in hospital are ill or sick. But to him all becomes worse. Lymphonoduses, temperature are increased, last 3 days there was an eruption on all body. Whether it is possible for him to give atsiklovir and in what dose? In hospital do not give dear or expensive medicines. What else there are medicines against this illness or disease?

Erovichenkov A.A.
04.06.2004, 19:50
Dear Michael! In treatment And. atsiklovir it is still poorly studied or investigated, there are inconsistent data!!!
Very much often gravity of current And. define or determine secondary (bacteriemic or bacterial) infections (a tonsillitis, etc.), that demands purpose or appointment of effective antibacterial therapy. Your child is under the control of doctors over a hospital, I am assured or confident, that everything, that is necessary doctors carry out!!