PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There are following results of analyses Herpes IgG - are found out IgM-obnaruzhe...

Tatyanushka
31.05.2004, 01:00
There are following results of analyses Herpes IgG - are found out IgM-found out, CMV IgG = 19, 6 IgM-not obnar., Toxo IgG-not obnaruzh., Rubella IgG = 195 IgM-not obnaruzh., anti V and an antigen of a hepatitis In + total or cooperative antibodies to it or him;them. What to do or make that will get rid of these infections? I Am going to shortly zaberemenent. Whether It is necessary to do or make an inoculation from a rubella or quantity or amount of antibodies sufficient to not be ill to her in second time? What to do or make, that the Cytomegalovirus did not become more active or was not activated?

scorceni
01.06.2004, 12:27
For today the medicine rather weakly can supervise reproduction of viruses in an organism. Of virus infections to get rid it is impossible, in particular from those which you have mentioned, for example the flu passes or takes place in itself, ez interventions eskulapov. What to do or make? To live further ukreplojat imunnuju system, correctly to eat, go in for sports, voobshchem references are old as the world.

Tatyanushka
02.06.2004, 19:52
Very much I ask the doctor to answer a question (last time you have passed or missed it or him). I feed the child at present and I plan new pregnancy, decoding of analyses is necessary as air. There are following results of analyses Herpes IgG - are found out IgM-found out, CMV IgG = 19, 6 IgM-not obnar., Toxo IgG-not obnaruzh., Rubella IgG = 195 IgM-not obnaruzh., anti V and an antigen of a hepatitis In + total or cooperative antibodies to it or him;them. What to do or make that will get rid of these infections? I Am going to shortly zaberemenent. Whether It is necessary to do or make an inoculation from a rubella or quantity or amount of antibodies sufficient to not be ill to her in second time? What to do or make, that the Cytomegalovirus did not become more active or was not activated? In advance it is very grateful