PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PEOPLE, THE DOCTOR OF THE RIGHTS, STOP BUFFOONERY! THAN IT IS LESS ON THE PERSON (JASNOVIDJASHCHUJU)..

Dmitry, the doctor-allergist
27.05.2004, 17:49
PEOPLE, the DOCTOR of the RIGHTS, STOP BUFFOONERY! THE it is LESS ON PERSON (JASNOVIDJASHCHUJU) to pay ATTENTION - THE LESS HE WILL ACT HERE, And THE it is LESS than ADVERTISING YOU to HIM WILL create. LET EVERYONE makes the CHOICE. BUDTE are reasonable. DO NOT DO or MAKE OF CONFERENCE "INFEKTSIONIST" CHYORTI-AS With SIDE HLJASTIK!

Olga
29.05.2004, 01:45
Dmitry, hello! Izvenite, that has found you in this conference. I addressed already to you, presumably you have diagnosed me - allergic renit, have appointed or nominated Kromogeksal with Klaritinom, to me in a drugstore have offered instead of Kromogeksala, Nazol. It is possible for them to replace Kromogeksal? In advance, thanks.

Serfer
29.05.2004, 03:48
Yes, it is probable you are right, Dmitry.
2 - the Dear Doctor, excuse, if I kak-have prevented that to job of your conference.

Dmitry, the doctor-allergist
30.05.2004, 17:43
Olga, let's communicate in conference the allergist. Kromogeksal it is possible to replace Lekrolinom, Haj-Kromom, Kromoglinom. Nazol is an analogue of Naphthyzinum, Halazolinum, instead of Kromogeksala it is not applied.

The philosopher
01.06.2004, 00:22
Dmitriju-to the doctor:
Buffoonery that is dissolved already for a long time with arrival of these or it lzhetselitelej here and from closing on it an eye of the manager honey. A site, just their diagnoses also are buffoonery, and that at people arises healthy (or the patient) reaction to this delirium, it already consequence or investigation. Notice. Buffoonery stops, when these or it ueliteli temporarily are silent, the doctor responds to questions and very well...
I, for example, am glad, when I managed to dissuade even one person for 3 days...
So, everyone helps or assists as he can..
You it is better so on them (jasnovidjashchuju and to) shouted, greater or big letters..

child
02.06.2004, 13:23
She is glad... Here gore-that...