PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People! JAsnovidjashchaja to all impudently SAYS lies on this site. Judge: I have asked e...

Olga
17.05.2004, 17:55
People! JAsnovidjashchaja to all impudently SAYS lies on this site. Judge: I have asked it or her to put diagonoz - she has given out to me here, what at me a hepatitis With and stones in a pancreas (by the way how it should be shown?), and in conference "gynecologist" she has still put me diagnoses - TSMV + a clamidiosis + gardnerella + a golden staphilococcus + a fungus + herpes + all possible or probable infections. To me only 25, I married, and at me already such "bouquet" and I am still alive:-)))) Except for a chronic myositis (in a cervical joint at a frigorism) me NOTHING disturbs a pain. JAsnovidjashchaja and its or her command, yes you it is simple VILLAINS without shame and conscience!!!!!

PTS
19.05.2004, 08:47
Mda, perhaps, we shall be limited henceforth only to emergency, really important questions. At us and so each person - check. Any stones in pancreatic never appeared, well - the God to you the judge!

Question
20.05.2004, 06:12
What you, Olga, here do or make, if nothing disturbs you?

Kosmopolitka
20.05.2004, 17:12
Ljudi-cheloveki! Well there is no " wonderful recovery " for money! Remember people, that those who from the God, never charge price treatment!!! Excuse, but your activity simply "business", where in case of unsuccessful "miracle" promise people to return money (?!). It is not necessary to be " seven spans in a forehead " to understand it.

Olga
22.05.2004, 07:19
Has come into conference "therapist" with a question on a pain in a neck. And then with curiosity in other conferences (for example, "gynecologist" concerning pregnancy), and there this CHUMA-jasnovidjashchaja foolish all puts diagnoses, here I and has decided to deduce or remove it or her " on pure or clean water ". Some times asked to her questions on my illnesses or diseases and some times received different diagnoses... - to mine, comments izlishni:-) she, fortunately, has left or abandoned the Gynecologist. And then people have started to complain, that she in "infektsioniste" commits excesses. Well here I here and now, hope, ALL ALL is clear:-)

PTS
23.05.2004, 01:17
Kosmopolitke. You are wrong: she takes digit too from above:). To Olga. I have already written to you.

Masha
23.05.2004, 07:33
If there is no wonderful recovery for money, why we otvalivaem such greater or big sums to doctors? And, by the way, we are seldom cured...

PTS
23.05.2004, 11:08
And here miracles? Usual biopower JOB. By the way, serious and dangerous.

Olga
24.05.2004, 13:03
PEOPLE, understand at last, that "jasnovidjashchaja" and "PTS" try TO CHEAT here all in the most unscrupulous image.
PTS. Do not earn to itself bad karmu on the DECEIT of PEOPLE, do not attract on people of illness or disease whom at them nikoda was not and is not present. Stop, at last, to be scattered by NONEXISTENT diagnoses. Get or start the CONFERENCE and there make a fool of those who wants it or this, and here - DO NOT STIR or PREVENT to DOCTORS. It NOT YOUR SITE!!!

PTS
26.05.2004, 05:29
You are mistaken, and at once some times. It is not necessary to stir or prevent the emotional judgements to other people. Iz-for similar navetov foster daughter Marina will probably suffer: http: // 03. ru/infection/? action = display and message = 491608 and offset = 110 Has bothered, misters, me to be justified in not perfect or absolute sins.

Nda
27.05.2004, 13:22
PTS has passed to threats. It already absolutely badly smells.

Ndu
28.05.2004, 23:02
And in what threat? In the offer of the real help?

Olga
29.05.2004, 23:26
The clairvoyant and PTS about what " real help " you here conduct speech?!!! You "jasnovidjashchaja" at me could not define or determine a simple myositis, about which I asked. Though she, probably, about such also did not hear how here to see:-))))

For jasnovidjashchej and eepts
30.05.2004, 23:53
Here the OFFICIAL MEDICAL SITE and to CHARLATANS here NOT the PLACE!!! You HAVE no RIGHT to be here!!!

PTS
01.06.2004, 04:33
About a myositis she did not look. You would calm down or be abirritated, Olga, and that can and more for something be seized.

Olga
01.06.2004, 20:27
Where it is more!:-))) under your diagnoses at me ALL possible or probable infections already are present:-)) And to calm down or be abirritated you is necessary, more correctly, you need to leave or abandon simply this conference that people to not disturb and to not earn to itself the karmic block or trochlea (though from your words you it or him already have for certain earned ON the DECEIT of PEOPLE).