PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 22 ned. berem-ti. In a blood have been found out VPG: JgM, J...

Tanja
31.05.2004, 07:27
Hello! At me 22 ned. berem-ti. In a blood have been found out VPG: JgM, JgG - will put., TSMV: JgM - otritsat., JgG - will put. And also in a smear a ureaplasma. The doctor in ZHK appoints or nominates droppers of an immunoglobulin and treatment of a ureaplasma by antibiotics. Other doctor to whom I addressed with the given problem considers or counts, that during beremen-ti it is better to treat nothing in general. Kakih-any gerpetichskih rashes at me are not present. Help or assist to understand, that vse-taki I need to do or make. Now I was treated viferonom and polizhenaksom. In advance thanks for the answer.

The doctor
01.06.2004, 04:37
1. The virus of herpes is more dangerous on early terms as you have already passed or have already taken place course of treatment viferonom I consider or count that it or this quite enough. 2. Antibodies to TSMV are defined or determined at everyone the second, t. To. Is not present IgM the occasion for excitement is not present, the infection "sleeps" and will not damage or injure;hurt to the child.
3. In occasion of a ureaplasma now unequivocal opinions are not present, whether treatment is necessary. At me too was not in practice of similar patients as they are treated by gynecologists. I can advise only if you decide to accept antibiotics, it is better to choose the checked up agents at which in the instruction data about safety of application during pregnancy are particularly specified.