PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear experts. To me 31 year, very much often I am ill or sick with an angina in a year of 1 2 times...

Alexander
28.05.2004, 16:02
Dear experts. To me 31 year, very much with an angina in a year 1 2 times often are ill or sick. When there was still a union before army to me nachtojchivo recommended to remove tonsils, on what I have given resolute refusal. Now neznaju how to get rid of this problem. Talked to people at which have removed tonsils, result - the same are ill or sick, it became especially better not. My request give advice or council as isbavitsja from an angina of times and on always. Only not sovetujti to cut out or address in clinics and t. Item Tell a good method of prophylaxis for the given disease, and can what vitamins it would be necessary accept again taki what to hold an organism on gotove to protection against an angina. I ponemaju that am set spo soposobov type zagalki or still that, but understand to me it is necessary ratsilonalnyj advice or council, I the businessman and time rasspisano, and in a life suffice cares and to give even hour per day on it it is impossible and here if you posovetatovali mini procedures and that that would be still very grateful. In agents it is not limited. Thanks huge for any your advice or council.

child
31.05.2004, 14:36
Conference of an ENT.