PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Consultation is necessary! 4 days ago I was ill, the cores projavl...

Maria
30.05.2004, 06:32
Hello! Consultation is necessary!
4 days ago I was ill, the basic displays were t 37, 2, a nausea, gravity in epigastriums, a liquid watery chair of usual color within 2 days. Vomitings were not. I accepted Levomycetinum and mezim. Later 2 days the chair was normalized, but there was a dyscomfort in a stomach or belly, there was an inflation and a meteorism. Considering that I accepted antibiotics, I have thought, displays dizbakterioza what is it can, and I have started to accept Lineks. And here within 2 days at me gravity in epigastriums especially after meal, a small nausea and the chair of grayish color issued. How much or As far as it is serious also what analyses it is necessary to make?

Neljubina L.J.
31.05.2004, 06:52
Of analyses make the clinical analysis of a blood, the biochemical analysis on a bilirubin, ALT, nuclear heating plant, an amylase of a blood, koprogrammu (the analysis of a feces). Continue to accept ferment or enzymatic preparations (mezim, Festalum and t. Item). Also do not postpone visit to the doctor. CHto-something more concrete can be told or said after results of analyses.