PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About weeks ago was ill. Signs the following: temperature...

Hope
30.05.2004, 14:30
Hello! About weeks ago was ill. Signs the following: temperature nearby 39, a headache, pharyngalgias. Accepted antipyretic (paratsitomol, Analginum) then, some days the temperature was nearby 37, delicacy, it is strong "lomilo" legs or foots. Besides the strong edema of eyes has begun with the beginning of illness or disease at me, which till now not proshchel in spite of the fact that treated it or him activly. Now me till now disturbs the eye and the most important - delicacy in all body has swelled, do or make I can nothing, all the day I roll on a sofa, temperature - nearby 35, 5 pulse - nearby 95 ud. The drowsiness is constant. The diagnosis have put me - ORVI, it can any version of a flu?

Neljubina L.J.
31.05.2004, 05:53
Most likely it ORVI, instead of a flu. Such delicacy as at you very much often meets after respiratory infections. I advise now to accept Polyvitaminums and adaptogeny (a ginseng, aralija, rodiola pink, eleuterokokk and t. Item) About an edema of eyes something concrete I can not advise, it is necessary to specify character of an edema, and for this purpose survey is necessary.