PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me in an eye the saliva sick of a hepatitis has got With. I at once have dripped an eye Albucidum...

Nikolay
30.05.2004, 09:48
To me in an eye the saliva sick of a hepatitis has got With. I at once have dripped an eye Albucidum, but have decided to make nevertheless in couple of months the analysis on a hepatitis With (RT-PCR). Result: 75 kopij/ml. Thus the AlAT 0, 27/l. The doctor has told or said, that at such parameters to speak about a hepatitis With premature, but has advised to make just in case 3 nyxes roferona-And.
1) What to do or make?
2) whether Can result kopij/ml is 75 consequence or investigation something or something else, except for a virus of a hepatitis With?
3) whether there Is more exact analysis?

Nikolay, 30 years
31.05.2004, 03:49
To me in an eye the saliva sick of a hepatitis has got With. I at once have dripped an eye Albucidum, but have decided to make nevertheless in five months the analysis on a hepatitis With (RT-PCR). Result: 75 kopij/ml. Thus the AlAT 0, 27/l. The doctor has told or said, that at such parameters to speak about a hepatitis With premature, but has advised to make just in case 3 nyxes roferona-And. 1) What to do or make? 2) whether can result kopij/ml is 75 consequence or investigation something or something else, except for a virus of a hepatitis With? 3) whether there is more exact analysis? Whether there could be a given result erroneous?