PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In November of the last year at me the temperature nearby 38.5 has risen and kept...

Julia
30.05.2004, 03:10
In November of the last year at me the temperature nearby 38.5 has risen and kept 10 days. The throat hurted or was ill;was sick. I accepted antibiotics. It became easier. With nojabra month I have constant problems with a throat. The temperature nearby 37, 3 37, 5 and problems with a throat again rises. These problems three weeks ago have again begun. I have made a vacuum lavage of tonsils and graduate antibiotics Klatsid. But the temperature keeps both the throat slightly hurts and little bit red. Whether probably that I have picked up any African or Chinese infection? And where I can make analyses to learn or find out an infection?

Timur
30.05.2004, 16:06
At me the same history, 3 months an erythema in a throat, to what doctors only not obrashalsja, both an ENT and the gastroenterologist and the stomatologist... Analyses in norm or rate, and in a throat zhzhente cannot diagnose, all, the erythema and temperature skips that 36, 6 that 37, 5.. It would Be ridiculous, if was not so sadly... I shall begin ojuhod doctors on new...