PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem. After sorts or labors I in half a year have got on a a diet, but vitita...

Jeanne
28.05.2004, 07:54
At me such problem. After sorts or labors I in half a year have got on a a diet, but vititaminy I accept also greens I eat. At me found out a golden staphilococcus earlier and in my child too, I have treated it or him a bacteriophage. And here at me began to appear in a mouth small round jazvochki with difficultly deleted pus. They hurt awfully, longly do not pass or take place and besides appear instead of old new. So this process became for me permanent. Moreover on arms or hand under fingernails or nails the skin decrepitates or fissures. I any more do not know what to do or make with it or this, help or assist please, the truth is, anything delatne is possible or probable, hurts!!! Thanks in advance!

The doctor
28.05.2004, 15:02
I advise to hand over crop on a microflora and sensitivity to antibiotics and to be treated according to results. Now take the measures directed on correction of immunity (Polyvitaminums, adaptogeny), application of a bacteriophage is possible or probable. A mouth rinse antiseptics (a camomile, Tinctura Calendulae, hlorgeksidin 0, 2 %), jazvochki do not touch or tamper with to not distribute an infection further.