PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor! During pregnancy in me have found out a toxoplasmosis. Tolk...

Lilja
25.05.2004, 06:17
Dear doctor! During pregnancy in me have found out a toxoplasmosis. Only pochemu-that have made only IgG (without IgM). It has appeared (+). By then, when this result became ready, at me the fetus has already stood. Gynecologists have established or installed the reason zamiranija polozh. A toxoplasmosis. After cleaning I have again handed over the analysis, only already both on IgG and on IgM. M otr., and G-will put. The doctor toksoplazmolog on internal reception has explained, that, probably, the acute phase of disease has fallen to the period of pregnancy, therefore and the fetus (though not the fact) has stood, that parameter G does not speak about danger well, etc. I insisted on treatment, but she has given up, motivirovav, what is it the residual phenomena and to treat there is nothing once again to not stuff with chemistry an organism, that credits gradually znizjatsja, etc. After that I handed over IgG once a month within 5 months to look or see at dynamics or changes. First the parameter fell, still remained will put., But already almost came nearer to norm or rate (was above norm or rate in 1, 7 times, instead of in 5 6 as was earlier). And in last analysis has jumped again upwards and has exceeded norm or rate in 4 times! How to me to it or this concerns? I wait monthly after which we with the husband planned new conception. Also what now to do or make? Again to run to the doctor? So I any more do not know what to ask and that gvorit. To hand over any analyses? To postpone conception for a month? Or to spit upon all and to become pregnant? Explain plz why the credit has jumped? IgM in last analysis - otritsat. What zheobrazom has risen IgG, if it " the residual phenomenon "? Kakoj-Any deadlock. And any mysterious the phenomena it is a toxoplasmosis. In advance thanks.

Erovichenkov A.A.
26.05.2004, 22:09
Dear Lilja! For the qualified internal consultation address in the Moscow center on a toxoplasmosis - 252 1863. In absentia to give the reference in such situation - it is complex or difficult!!!