PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdraste! I here look on herpes many questions, and the answer something not nabljud...

tata
24.05.2004, 21:51
Zdraste! I here look on herpes many questions, and the answer something is not observed, do not ignore please! At me for this month already 3 times herpes on labiums, bought immunal has not helped or assisted, that is from strong preparations restoring immunity

Tonic
25.05.2004, 17:28
Against this rubbish on labiums to me helps or assists pomadka "Antiherpes" - there is nearby 60 rbl. of the Some people simple hygienic lipstick rescues or saves;salvages. The main thing to not gape the very first oshchushchenija-signs: the easy or light;mild pricking, a tingling, etc. And with a question on restoration of immunity is better to address at once to the therapist, better to the friend.

Tonic
26.05.2004, 20:07
Against this rubbish on labiums to me helps or assists pomadka "Antiherpes" - there is nearby 60 rbl. of the Some people simple hygienic lipstick rescues or saves;salvages. The main thing to not gape the very first oshchushchenija-signs: the easy or light;mild pricking, a tingling, etc. And with a question on restoration of immunity is better to address at once to the therapist, better to the friend.
Descend or Go on www. herpes. ru