PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, inform please, the address of a site of doctor Leonid Chyornogo, at m...

Olga, 29 years
19.05.2004, 22:21
Please, inform please, the address of a site of doctor Leonid Chyornogo, at me a problem with immunity, a strong urticaria (food allergy), I sit on a rigid diet of 8 months, I am observed (literally daily) at the allergist, but while very weak result. Now I struggle with a dysbacteriosis (3 months I drink milk or dairy bacteria), ljambljami, oskaridami, but it becomes better almost. I am flied or treated (5 months) at the allergist by a method of bioresonant therapy. At me the urticaria 8 months ago has begun, before never any allergy was neither at me, nor at my native. At me the allergy on all products, a dust, bleaching powder (water) has begun... 2 months ate only boiled grechku and a potato. Already it is possible kuslomolochnye products, cereal, the yolk, fiber is certainly a greater or big victory but while it is more anything to adapt it is impossible, very long process. But the main thing that vasypanija do not stop, in the evening especially hardly, everyone voldyryok merges with durgim and forms an edema. Awful itch and burning sensation in all body. During such moments heart (hardly to suffer or bear an itch) starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me, I would accept Sempreks what to extinguish a rash (1 tab. In day me suffices at 24 o'clock, then again rashes appear). Very much I ask pomoch if it is possible. I have very much grown thin, any vitamins I can not drink. It seems to me, that simply my doctor in treatment do not cost or stand the parties or sides approaches or suits. Has now started to do or make jogs in the early morning and charging or charge on fresh air, an alternating douche in the morning and in the evening. I carry out all references and it agree everything, only will get rid of illness or disease.

Igor
20.05.2004, 10:29
Try or Taste Sodium thiosulfatum of 30 % v/in, it is better a course of 7 10 days on 10 20 cube. 30 %. To me helps or assists. Consult with the doctor!