PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Advise, please, that to me to do or make? Nearby 1, 5...

Vadim
16.05.2004, 15:25
Hello, the doctor!
Advise, please, that to me to do or make? Nearby 1, 5 months ago I had contact to the girl of easy or light;mild behaviour. Next day after that has felt a burning sensation in a sexual member which within several days has extended above and up to an anus. The beginnings independently to accept tsiprolet. to. A status has not improved, has addressed in the urological center where in 2 weeks has handed over the analysis of a blood on a herpes and a smear. Result negative. Still approximately in 10 days to me entered provoking vaccine "Marginal" then days 5 legs or foots terribly hurt, arms or hand and a head (the same effect of a burning sensation has amplified), the temperature skips 36, 4 37, 2. Analyses again negative. Also rumbling in an intestine and oporozhnenie after each reception of nutrition is observed. I do not know what to do or make further. Thankful in advance.

Alexander of Item
17.05.2004, 11:42
Esteem, please: //www. prugalov. sp. ru//

Erovichenkov A.A.
18.05.2004, 02:00
Dear Vadim! Your questions for vracha-urologa-the venereologist, address in corresponding or meeting conference!!!