PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has asked a question * * about a crunch of joints. Has read through the answer and, carried...

Ekaterina
14.05.2004, 01:56
Has asked a question * * about a crunch of joints. Has read through the answer and, despite of gravity of a situation, I can not be kept from laughter! If decay have guided in November, why joints zahrusteli much earlier?! And why at the child who has born in September, 2001, problems with joints were showed 2 months prior to a campaign so-called rodstvennichka to the black magician? I Apologize for irony, but neuvjazochka has left! And by the way, can you educate, for what on us naslali * a penalty * and who this secret ill-wisher? Yours faithfully.

JAsnovidjashchaja
14.05.2004, 18:59
He/she is my assistant it was described: in November, 2000. And others I never respond to questions. Almost nobody can help or assist you, I still did not meet such strong black...

Ekaterina
15.05.2004, 03:46
That you speak!!! You know, I should have a question: to you have officially allowed to respond people or you * * the manager of this site? It is interesting to me, and another, I think, too, you the folk healer or have the maximum or supreme medical education (all-round) right giving or allowing to you to give or allow people advice or councils? Yours faithfully.

JAsnovidjashchaja
15.05.2004, 13:22
Now voobshchem-that is clear, WHY you draw programs negative: the aggression. To in total you kind! Has gone on a summer residence:-).

The assistant to the healer
15.05.2004, 19:00
It is sad, when people cannot osoznat-feel that free-of-charge help which to them render... I really was mistaken, for what I apologize. She was not mistaken yet never (strangely enough!). Yes, she has medical education and has come in healers from physicians. Its or her a little bit obsolete " tselitelsky the portrait " is in a network on a site " Italian Vangi " Irinushki. It is a pity, Ekaterina, that you react inadequately. When be convinced of our correctness, - write, please, here. One person can all of you help or assist.

Come
16.05.2004, 00:37
You would go, the dear Assistant, together with the healer on a summer residence, it is desirable for ever, and would powder brains to local cows. I do not understand, why the moderator gives you the right to express on a medical site. One my relative several years ago, been ill with an asthma, has foolishly addressed to one such "healer" who has dissuaded it or her from traditional medicine - say " chemistry to drink it is not necessary ", conjured any hren... As a result in couple of weeks the person has departed to reanimation with the peracute attack of an asthma. Have hardly rescueed or saved. Now she bypasses all your fraudulent public for kilometer.

And to you - all kind!
17.05.2004, 08:54
And - former is ill or sick...

Come
17.05.2004, 14:35
On the contrary:) Has found the explanatory or sensible doctor and not bad itself feels.