PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years. In 11 years the neck d-z on a roentgen of necks has started to crackle...

Elena
12.05.2004, 03:23
Hello! To me of 26 years. In 11 years the neck d-z on a roentgen cervical osteohandroz treatment of manuals has started to crackle has not helped or assisted in 14 years the scoliosis and osteohandroz a thoracal department, in 18 lumbar was added.. In the childhood I often was ill or sick with fixing or lingering anginas and colds, tonsils have removed in 12 years, there was a gastritis and even a ulcer 12 intestines, item e. In physical culture was not engaged, and in 14 years in has sharply started zanimatsja-to run in the mornings, even there is some track and field athletics, was engaged with 14 till 17 years taekvondo already 5 years I am engaged in shaping a muscular corset has improved, but humeral joints have started to crackle, fingers of arms or hand in the mornings are badly bent or incurvated, knees hurt. I collapse. Has read through that illnesses or diseases of joints I can cause infections, there can be a disadvantage of a calcium, especially if at the woman many man's sexual hormones, and at me much it is visible to the naked eye. Prompt please that to me to do or make while I have not collapsed all.

The doctor
13.05.2004, 13:06
Infections certainly can lead to diseases of joints, for example a clamidiosis, chronic borrelioz, but nevertheless it is shown a little - to another. And problems with an osteoporosis (a disadvantage of a calcium) arise more often at women after a climacterium, though, if you prmenjali kogda-that preparations for " escalating of muscular mass " your problems can be connected with it or this.
Mine to you advice or council, address to revmatologu-artrologu and not in conference, and internally, t. To. To establish or install the diagnosis inspection is necessary.

JAsnovidjashchaja
14.05.2004, 02:17
Vampiricheskaja a binding already from 10 years at you, it is necessary to chop off. It vo-the first. Vo-the second, an infection: a chlamydia + enterovirus Koksaki + a hepatitis With (a hepatitis since May, 2000). The main thing - to clean or remove a binding!

Masha
15.05.2004, 04:10
JAsnovidjashchaja I - like you!
Let's get married!