PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What analyses (and sootvetsvenno what there should be their results) define or determine...

MARRYING
12.05.2004, 13:53
What analyses (and sootvetsvenno what there should be their results) define or determine the CHRONIC clamidiosis? Try to respond, as soon as possible, on this question is very much now important. And also, maybe, you know, - whether it is possible to cure it or him (a chronic clamidiosis) and if yes, as? Many thanks!

MARRYING
13.05.2004, 02:32
I shall explain. Results of the analysis are those (it seems, is a blood on antibodies was called, and the official name " method MEDAK ") IgM are not revealed; on the contrary "IgG" there is a parity or ratio 1 : 400; on the contrary IgA 1 : 400; further there is a phrase "Positive take" - IgM> = (that is " more (less) or peerly ") 1 : 50, IgG> = 1 : 100, IgA> = 1 : 50. I understand, that time is written "are not revealed", clamidiosis, probably, now was not present, but I speak not about acute, and about chronic. He is? Explain, pozhajlusta.

It is lovely
13.05.2004, 23:01
This result speaks or about recently transferred or carried acute clamidiosis, or about chronic current of disease. To tell or say more precisely, it is necessary or to hand over this analysis once again through mesjats-two, but to define or determine presence of chlamydias in a smear from a urethra method PTSR (definition of DNA of chlamydias) is better. If this result will be positive it is a chronic clamidiosis