PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My name is Magomed. To me of 40 years. I live in Republic Dagesta...

Magomed
06.05.2004, 10:01
Hello. My name is Magomed. To me of 40 years. I live in Republic Dagestan, in a to Makhachkala. Since August, 2003 I am ill or sick with a fever of an obscure genesis. The temperature rises 1 2 times day, with cold fits and without up to 38 40 gr. Gets off Paracetamolum or a lytic admixture. Has passed or Has taken place inspections in the best clinics of Russia, but, alas, without results.
But all in one of clinics on June, 25th, 2004 have diagnosed brutsellez. All four reactions positive. One doctors connect or bind this fever with brutsellyozom, others cannot understand, what's the matter. Usually at brutsellyoze lomjat, hurt, swell up joints. But at me it or this is not present. I have no attitude or relation to animals if only used a shish kebab and cheese. Doctors as cannot understand brutsellyozom I was ill in August 2003 go, or weakened or easied my organism has caught recently. So they cannot define or determine the acute form at me or chronic. For the period from August till May accepted following antibiotics: tsiprolyot, sumamed, klaforan, Kefzolum, tavanik, tarivid, Amikacinum, etc. With time or temporary effect. From the extremity or end of February till May 2004 (3 months) without effect.
After have diagnosed brutsellyoz: 1) with 1 go - on 5 e June accepted Rifampicinum on 2 t. 3. + Biseptolum on 1. h 2 r. The temperature was subfebrilna. 2) with 5 go - on 10 e June gentamycin 3 in day (nyxes) + a doxycycline 1 2 times a day. The temperature was normalized. 3) since June, 11th has started to accept Rifampicinum 2. 3. And a doxycycline 1. In day. To this day, the fever, sometimes with cold fits, sometimes proceeds without, is simple with rise in temperature. After reception of Paracetamolum or a lytic admixture the temperature falls down, with a plentiful diaphoresis. After recession of temperature I feel quite healthy. The fever repeats 1 2 times day. Very much I hope for your help. Prompt methods of treatment brutsellyoza. Thankful in advance to you. Respond please to the address of chelovek321@yandex. ru

Zaur from the Move-
10.05.2004, 08:45
And you were not checked on an echinococcus?