PDA

Просмотр полной версии : JAsnovidjashchaja, whether tell or say, please, there were with me infections (a ureaplasma...

Vitaly
01.05.2004, 04:47
JAsnovidjashchaja, whether tell or say, please, there were with me infections (a ureaplasma, chlamydias, gardnerelly)? Has passed or has taken place course of treatment from these infections in the Winter. The Check analysis has shown their absence, but doubts have remained. At the husband have not revealed any infection and he was not treated. Whether probably such, what one partner is infected only? Whether is the second partner a carrier? State of health at me good, but whether I am healthy?

JAsnovidjashchaja
02.05.2004, 18:32
Yes, have remained. Only the chlamydia managed to be cleaned or removed. And the husband has all 3. Leave the address, this all can be cleaned or removed energetically.

Now that's something like it...
04.05.2004, 03:40
To clean or remove an infection "energetically"?:) the Kindest, to you a place in psihushke if you sincerely believe in the opportunities to treat to a chlamydia on distance without the knowledge of the patient, or behind a lattice if meaningly deceive people.

The assistant to the healer
05.05.2004, 04:16
How it without the knowledge of?? The consent is an ADMISSION. And here YOU FOR CERTAIN have infections: the level of aggression is high:).

Vitaly
06.05.2004, 10:25
My address for JAsnovidjashchej - belly@km. ru

Now that's something like it...
08.05.2004, 01:07
Ugu, is, and not one, and at me decay, a malefice, a wreath of a celibacy and a patrimonial damnation from the grandfather through the great-grandmother:)