PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advise what to do or make. At mine The husband it is already hollow year liquid with...

Yana
04.05.2004, 18:54
Hello, advise what to do or make. At mine
The husband the liquid chair is already hollow year, and last time the stomach or belly in the field of an intestine has started to hurt or be ill;be sick in the mornings, on all my arrangements to go to be surveyed, he speaks, that does not like doctors but if I shall give him any medicine he agrees to accept it or him. I can tell or say precisely, that any of forms of a hepatitis at it or him is not present, t. To. I With and three months ago to me was possible to persuade the carrier or bearer of a hepatitis of it or him to hand over analyses. Can eat any medicine of a wide spectrum for intestinal infections? In advance I thank for the answer.

Erovichenkov A.A.
06.05.2004, 04:50
The dear Yana! Diarrhea (in this case it is possible to speak about chronic diarrheas) can be connected as with infectious, and neinfektsionnymi (hr. A dysentery, a dysbacteriosis of an intestine, hr. pakreatit, hr. A cholecystitis, an irritable colon, hr. The gastritis, etc., etc. at vracha-the therapist to not avoid Internal consultation!!!!! Be not engaged in a selftreatment!!!!!