PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I in advance apologize for the long story, but I think that than more in detail...

Alexey
01.05.2004, 08:40
The doctor, I in advance apologize for the long story, but I think that the more in detail, the more precisely the diagnosis; I ask you respond more likely to my question:
I had not protected sexual contact to the girl on March, 28th this year. It or she had herpes on labiums, but she has greased them "zoviraksom", we only kissed and engaged in usual sex (without contact a mouth - a sexual member). In a day,
On March, 30th has handed over analyses on herpes, miko - and ureplazmu, a clamidiosis, a HIV (IFA) all results - negative. After that sex contacts had no.
On APRIL, 13TH at me the temperature up to 38, 0 has "unjustly risen, the therapist has told or said - a throat (at me often "red"), but any other signs nebylo. The temperature has decreased after antibiotics on 2 j day up to 37, 0, more I did not measure.
From MAY, 15TH TILL TODAY - on JUNE, 24TH
At me - subfrebilnaja tem-ra: in the morning and in the evening - 36, 8, in the afternoon - up to 37, 5, delicacy, fatigability, weak appetite. On May, 20 22th I on a forehead had a reddening (strias), after washing by hot water, on MAY, 23 30RD a strong boring of a skin on all forehead in the form of red maculae, but only after washing, then izchezali within an hour, but the boring was felt (earlier never such nebylo), by JUNE, 02ND a boring on a forehead - has passed or has taken place completely.
On JUNE, 6TH - zdal analyses on a HIV (IFA),
Hepatitises In, With, herpes I, II (a blood and a smear) - it is negative.
On JUNE, 6TH - obshch. The analysis of a blood - Eritots = 4.7710, a hemoglobin = 159, leucocytes = 5, 6, ROE = 6, lymphocytes = 24.
On JUNE, 11TH in the analysis of a smear have found out a clamidiosis, have made "provoking" nyxis, then once again a smear - have found a clamidiosis and cardonella (if I am not mistaken)
The US has shown attributes of a prostatitis.
From June, 11 till June, 15th - there was a liquid chair, with slime, after JUNE, 15TH a chair - normal, but bad digestibility, since JUNE, 15TH temperature has decreased in the morning and in the evening - up to 36, 7, in the afternoon - up to 37, 3.
On JUNE, 18TH the girl with which was contact in March, a hall the analysis on a HIV (IFA) - is negative.
Have appointed or nominated treatment - since JUNE, 18TH-
On 3 tablets in day of a doxycycline, on 6 tabletok-Trichopolum + intramusculary 1 amp. Diclofenac of sodium, and 1 amp. prostatilena on Novocainum + UVCH-a heating.
On JUNE, 23RD - has reddened and the throat was ill, there was bledno-a grey fine eruption in a throat, on the right on a tonsil, above on "jazychke" and it is a little on "palate" (earlier at me an eruption nebylo). temperatura--former 36, 7 - in the morning and in the evening, 37, 3 day.
The doctor, very much YOU I ask respond more likely,
At me constant nervous stress and SPIDofofobija.

1. There can be it signs of a HIV, AIDS?, whether could infect me at a capture of a smear or a blood?
2. Signs of what illness or disease can be at me?

P. S. Once again I bring izvineneija for the long story and very much I look forward to hearing.
Alexey.

Erovichenkov A.A.
01.05.2004, 10:46
Dear Alexey! I understand your trouble, but the doctor can respond to your questions (urolog-the venereologist or infektsionist) only at internal consultation, alongside with data of inspection clinical survey is necessary! Address with the given questions to the lech. To the doctor!!! How much or as far as I can judge on the data resulted or brought by you, clinical displays VICH-of an infection are not present!!!!