PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inoculations from the Vernal encephalitis

ed-209
16.07.2003, 17:22
Prompt plz. There is a following problem:
We are sent with comrades in couple of weeks to Altay territory. In advance to make priviki from KE were not in time (like as it is necessary to do or make them not mennee than for 40 days).
And sobsno a question:
What it will be most effective to undertake in our case (for prophylaxis KE) what variants are?

Gazzaeva
29.07.2003, 16:27
Kleshchevoj entsifalit it is not curable and we shall not turn, and no inoculations will help or assist! Thanks "green" he do not allow to pollinate a wood. If you do not believe, write to me I shall respond more in detail.

Medtsentr
06.08.2003, 15:00
Except for an inoculation of prophylaxis is not present. However is praparat panavir which can to try be used as prophylaxis, under the scheme or plan.

Xomo
17.08.2003, 20:14
Altay territory, good and very suitable edge or territory for ticks or mites and different other insects.

:):):)

Pamchik
25.04.2004, 15:52
Hello!
I am going to in July to go to Baikal. I wish to make inoculations from KE.
Has learned or Has found out that it is necessary to get the information or inquiry on contraindications to this inoculation.
Whether this information or inquiry is obligatory and whether uneasily it or her to get (whether many inspections mean is necessary to pass or take place)?
To what doctor it is necessary to address, that it or her to receive?
In advance I thank for the answer.