PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ZHeltushka. Very urgently.

Ocean
09.07.2003, 17:34
At me the son was born:)
Rhesus-conflict was not. On thoracal feeding.
Actually a problem:
On 2 day has appeared zheltushka and the bilirubin has started to grow.
On 4 day at a bilirubin in 246 have put under a dropper. Have brought down up to 216 and have written out.
By a month of a life (for 3 weeks) the bilirubin has fallen up to 120. Pediator has told or said urgently to force down. Have started to give a glucose, Polyphepanum, an artichoke. For 3 weeks have brought down up to 92. The tendency quite good. But here for last week he has fallen only up to 88. At us the psychosis begins. Already 7 week, and a bilirubin it is still high.
Appetite at the child excellent. The neuropathologist has told or said - all in norm or rate.

1. Whether it is necessary to lay down in an infectious diseases hospital? (very much it would not be desirable)
2. Whether physiological it is an icterus?
3. Whether it is necessary to give some magnesias?

Thankful in advance for any answer.

Medtsentr
04.08.2003, 12:20
Be checked up and check up the child on virus hepatitises. If result otr., at the child most likely syndrome ZHilbera since on time an icterus of newborns dolzha already to pass or take place.

Milan
21.10.2003, 11:34
My daughter had almost same picture, billirubin kept at a level 100 till 3 months, we anything especial did not treat - she was on thoracal feeding, gave vodichku, nastoj corn ryltsev and bore or took out often golenkoj on the sun (it was in the summer). We were under observation of the doctor, and all has passed or has taken place by itself. And then we the doctor has told or said, that on the congress neonatologov one professor from Nizhni Novgorod has described many such cases, and has told or said, what is it not a pathology, and a dismaturity of ferment or enzymatic system (the main thing that there were no infections and rejuenok felt well). Mine malyshke 1,5 years - she healthy, vselelyj the active child.

Masha-1
28.12.2003, 01:54
the Initial report from Milan
My daughter had almost same picture, billirubin kept at a level 100 till 3 months, we anything especial did not treat - she was on thoracal feeding, gave vodichku, nastoj corn ryltsev and bore or took out often golenkoj on the sun (it was in the summer). We were under observation of the doctor, and all has passed or has taken place by itself. And then we the doctor has told or said, that on the congress neonatologov one professor from Nizhni Novgorod has described many such cases, and has told or said, what is it not a pathology, and a dismaturity of ferment or enzymatic system (the main thing that there were no infections and rejuenok felt well). Mine malyshke 1,5 years - she healthy, vselelyj the active child.

Tell or Say, that there is in in view of " a main thing that there were no infections " since at us too tightened or delayed zheltushka.
In 1,5 months have got in hospital with kishechn.infektsiej, in the same place have lowered a bilirubin.
And in 2,5 months the bilirubin has raised or increased, and again something not by way of in an intestine (the doctor treats to us a dysbacteriosis).