PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist

fasdf
02.10.2003, 22:34
I am unhealthy since October, 2001. First there was only a gravity in a head, then in February 2002 there were stomach aches. In July 2003 there has come or stepped sharp deterioration: a constant ache in muscles and joints, pains in a head continuous, now a constant rhinitis and tussis, a diarrhea. Analyses like all normal (imunnyj the status, a blood and urine, biochemistry), are not amazed or struck organs and there are no tumours (did or made a tomography). Temperature by the evening 37 . However I chustvuju the tendency to gradual mors. In fact doctors could not put the diagnosis for 2 years. Thanks. Write please what is it can be (particularly, in the form of the list) and consider or examine each variant. I a muscovite

Medtsentr
08.10.2003, 17:17
In spite of the fact that at you normal parameters of an immunogram, hand over a blood on VICH-mnfektsiju and virus hepatitises (GV, GS, GD, G and TTV) method PTSR, and also a blood on cells of HARD CURRENCY (a systemic lupus erythematosus) and the general or common analysis of a blood from a finger.
Can enter the name on reception (reception on mediums).

Sergey Nikolaevich