PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chronic dysentery

Artem
05.08.2003, 09:56
The dear doctor!

Here 11 months as I am ill or sick with the dysentery which has passed in the chronic form. Unfortunately, during the acute beginning with diarrhea till 20-30 once a day I have not addressed in hospital, and the diagnosis has been put only a few months later. At this stage shigella it is not sowed any more, but confirming to the diagnosis antibodies (that increase or are enlarged fall - that 1:200 1:800 1:400) constantly skip and there are characteristic changes in an intestine + a clinical picture.

As shigella it is not sowed, it is impossible to define or determine its or her sensitivity on antibiotics. With doctors have tried 3 antibiotics, one of them has very strongly helped or assisted, but only is temporary - the picture has completely returned on a place during 2 days, others two had no action.

Longly to stick with a finger into a palate it is impossible, trying or tasting different antibioty. What alternative treatment of a chronic dysentery how she in general is treated when chronic is?

To you I shall be very grateful for the answer!

Artem

Medtsentr
05.08.2003, 20:13
SHigelly are sensitive to ciprofloxacins, gentamycin, etc. antibiotics. To your treatment it is necessary to add immunomoduljatory and bacteritic preparations. Try or taste the scheme or plan: tavanik, tsikloferon, bifidum bakterin.