PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sting of the tick or mite

21.06.2003, 09:10
Hello!
To me 27 years, live in Moscow.
I have found out in myself the tick or mite on June, 1st this year, we were with friends in Noginsk the Moscow region the Tick or Mite probably has not had time to eat yet anything therefore as was thin (in a wood went in the evening, has found out the tick or mite in the morning, by it or him;them, he has bitten me only at night therefore as before I have been very particularly dressed and it or he did not have chances). After its or his extraction the place of a sting was vospolennoe, at me always allergic reaction of a skin to everything, through nedelku a pain, all over again very much hurted or was ill;was sick, and an erythema slept or burn, I smeared zelenkoj everything, the temperature does not raise or increase, chuvsvtvuju itself as is usual, muscles ache a bit, but not them not lomit and such pain happens at me on a regular basis. Has spent on drink a course of a doxycycline, the regional doctor infektsionist has appointed or nominated, has started to drink for 3-rd day, having told or said, that if at me that will start to be taken away to go to her and if I shall see a heap of maculae on myself greater or big. I watch or keep up a speck, the truth a sting in an inconvenient place was, therefore I ask to look its or his native, but they not seriously concern to it or this, it was and is, but it only on a place of a sting, is similar to a speck from a sore, i.e. pink, but not acyanotic, the size about 1 sm, does not disturb, does not hurt, is not scratched. Muscles hurt not strongly - basically a loin, breeches, and seldom arms or hand, but a pain usual, I go much, therefore I do not think, what is it any displays, but nevertheless. I experience in this occasion all. Where in Moscow it is possible to be surveyed on this bill, to hand over analyses, etc. to the Information it is a lot of, it is complex or difficult something to pull out from it or her necessary. I ask advice or council.
It is very thankful in advance for the answer.
Thanks. Olga.

Valent
11.07.2003, 04:29
It is necessary for you to spend laboratory diagnostics IKB - to investigate or research Serum of a blood in NRIF on presence of antibodies to antigen B. burgdorferi s.l. It can be made in NIInstitute epidemiologii and microbiology it or him. N.F.Gamalei of Russian Academy of Medical Science, Moscow, street Gamalei, 18, laboratory of carriers of infections (t. 190-4369).