PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chicken pox or Herpes Zoster?

nn
30.04.2003, 08:58
The dear doctor, problem at me here what. To me of 20 years, in sadik I in the childhood went badly, therefore when all detki were ill or sick with a chicken pox, I sat to myself at home and was pleased, that me have carried by. But here here 4 days back any "pryshchichki" have appeared, in a small amount which were scratched. I have not turned any attention certainly while the temperature which and now still keeps two days ago has not risen. And here rashes have sharply amplified, and all over again appears "pryshchik" which then passes in a blister or bleb, thus he both hurts, and is scratched. Rashes plainly are not localized anywhere, and scattered on all body, including on a head and on mucous. By the way, some rashes, for example, on a head and on the face, they on a course to pass in a blister or bleb and are not going to, they in the form of dense morbid (especially on a head) globules. In itself any pains are not present. Speak, that at my age, with a chicken pox any more are not ill or sick, and are ill or sick with surrounding herpes. As to me all this to differentiate and how in this case to be treated? Thanks you in advance.

chlamidios
02.05.2003, 16:15
To you difirentsirovat in general as it is not necessary. With the Chicken pox are ill or sick at any age. Keep quarantine, call a doctor on the house.