PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aftertreatment of a skin after a dermatitis

ELL
23.08.2006, 23:00
Hello! My diagnosis - a dermatitis on a background of a sensibilization to st.aureus, st.epidermidis. Besides the level of the Central Electoral Committee, as inflammatory reaction to the structure written out originally for local application with levomitsitinom, salicylic and boric to-that, Resorcinum, camphoric or camphor alcohol, Calendulae almost has been twice raised or increased. Inflammatory reaction to the face was the strongest. Has passed or has taken place the general or common course of treatment by injections of antibiotics (tseftriakson) and antihistamine, amiksin; mestno within a month I apply gel metrogil 1 %-s', I accept BAD (Leovit, a series "Dermal"). The general or common inflammation has decreased, new rashes have ceased to be formed. However process goes extremely slowly, disturbs, that sites of an erythema and a dermahemia do not pass or take place. To address to cosmeticians I am not solved yet, by a principle "do not do much harm". Whether in your opinion applied scheme or plan of treatment is correct? And whether probably to accelerate an aftertreatment of a skin medical preparations or special procedures?