PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, please, about differin!

Bima
03.05.2003, 16:01
Hello!
Tell or Say, please:
1. On what operates or works Differin gel?
2. He from spots (inflammations) or from simple acnes (comedoes) or all together?
3. And whether really helps or assists from ugrevoj and an inflammatory eruption?
4. If I shall start it or him to use, the ecdysis (is written to instructions) it is possible then to use skrabom is possible or probable?
5. Differin it is better than Retinas s?
Thanks.

DIA
08.08.2006, 14:52
Greetings, a colleague by misfortune)
I shall not be on items or points, and I shall simply tell, than I am engaged against this problem.
Well the first, it that acnes (akme) appear frequently because of the raised or increased secretion of sebaceous glands. It is secretion raised or increased frequently it is passed genno (at my father the same were problems at the same age, that is 17.5-19).
I descended or went to the doctor, that is sensitive porkutil my face and gvarit at you vulgar acnes. Also has registered Setafil two times a day, for washing, and this most Differin, once a day for the night.
I can certainly not so zealously kept a regimen, happened forgot Differinom to use (but is rare), but chcherez month of improvement certainly were, but absolutely small. Still the floor of month was smeared, and potmo has gone on the sea.
Ehh.. You would know as the sea is class acts on a skin. It is Literally for a week of rest, I have sunbathed also reddenings practically it was not visible, any spot not vyskachilo and in general itself was surprised what beauties.
But I have returned from the sea and literally on following endeli all vernullos into place. On the sea I used only Setafilom.
I shall sum up... Differin works, but figovo somehow, domazhu this tube and I shall try or taste already Skinoren gel, speak simply wonderful transformations gets up) Though certainly there can be a dodge, napsiannaja an advertising department of this company) BECAUSE money in advertising was vpihenno nemerjano.
Well here actually and my history of struggle, struggle for the beautiful future)
From myself all I wish the prompt disposal of this problem, really stirring or preventing to live, but nonlethal) In any case, after its or her occurrence of year through 3 I am practically assured or confident will pass or take place, however, we shall see)