PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dreadful abaissement of hair!

andrey-m
15.05.2006, 20:27
To me 22 years, approximately 4-5 months at me very strongly drop out hair (at washing navepno pieces on 100-150 and within day if to brush hair or to stroke if pieces on 50), has begun with a dandruff, but nizoral like has helped or assisted. Now hair drop out very strongly and thus become fat very quickly, JU and more the head is scratched (and thus small boljachechki remain, as though zapekshchajasja a blood from malbchenkoj ranki (in a mirror I see nothing). Earlier often washed a head (every day), used gel for hair and a phenome, already month 2 as all has stopped. Drank vitamins, saws Revalid (in a drugstore have advised), butter or oil of a neetle in a skin of a head rubed.. And hair vypjatsja and sypjatsja!!! They began to thin already noticeably, even small high temples have appeared ((((What is it mozhet to be?! Prompt please, at me already the panic begins!!

Filix
15.05.2006, 22:44
Can, the infection what, and can - a poisoning (though the same cosmetics).
It is necessary to look and survey.

andrey-m
16.05.2006, 18:42
Well so it and is clear, that it is necessary to be surveyed..
In MTS "Felix" in what to me will pour out survey of the doctor, consultation and diagnostics?? If not here then send the answer on e-mail psk-a@mail.ru

Filix
16.05.2006, 20:36
Inspection at us free-of-charge, but, probably, it is necessary to pass or take place some inspections and " on the party or side ". And cost of treatment depends on the diagnosis. Maximal (for the serious chronic illnesses or diseases demanding before half a year treatment and observation) she 9000 rbl. makes

Anonimishche
26.05.2006, 15:12
I periodically have problems to abaissement of hair. As soon as it starts to occur or happen, here that I do or make. Black bread (the is more black, the better) to wet in boiled water (even better, if boiled water with a neetle, a camomile). rzmjat it or him in a meal, ostkdit, that would be possible vterat in a head. From above to put on a package and to tie a towel. To hold 1,5-2 hours. Then it is good to wash out water. Thus shampoo to not use. Prdelyvat such procedure until abaissement to not stop. Well if not prektratitsja then it is exact to doctors.

Filix
26.05.2006, 20:41
:) To try or taste, certainly, it is possible - chat, to wet bread in boiled water not so dangerously, as the terrorist in a toilet. But if I have correctly understood, this measure cleanly palliative, since stops abaissement of hair only for a while (whether glue for hair from this medley it turns out?).