PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constant pains-SOS!!!

MATRENA
24.05.2006, 17:01
Very much it would be desirable to believe, that exists though any way to get rid of a pain! My native person has had been ill 1 one year ago with herpes Zoster (surrounding deprive) retsedivov any more was not, but pains.... On a place of rashes is awfully! Doctors speak, the nervous terminations or endings what is it hurt, it is necessary to accept anesthetizing. We accept them, but any changes what to do or make? At night we do not sleep-hurts, in the afternoon. Help or assist, please!!!!! There Are any preparations, ointments, nyxes! The person is excruciated, and I nemogu anything for it or him to make. In advance I thank all responded on my request!!! THANKS!

bmon
24.05.2006, 17:35
Zdravstvuyte! U menia toje kogda-to bil opoyasivayuhiy lishay. Ya vilechilsia maziyu "Gerpevir", no eta maz pomogaet neposredstvenno vo vremia bolezni ot voldirey, a esli ih seichas net-ne znayu pomojet li ona prosto sniat bol. Est eshe odin sposob-eto molitva. Prosite u Gospoda isceleniya, esli daje chuda i ne proizodet to po krayney mere Bog pomojet Vam poznakomitsia s ludmi kotorie mogut Vam pomoch!

MATRENA
25.05.2006, 10:11
THANKS!!! To me it is very pleasant, that you have responded to an another's pain!

MATRENA
25.05.2006, 10:13
Thanks you, that have responded to an another's pain!