PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Onychomycosis

Alexander (St.-P.)
18.05.2006, 13:38
At me after a trauma nail to a box on the big toe (has crushed, up to an ecchymosis) the fungus began to develop. Has damaged or injured;hurt a fingernail I 9 months ago. To me of 29 years.
The fingernail utolshchen the first 4-5 millimeters from an edge, approximately acts on 0,5 mm (all the fingernail nearby 20 at length and maculae yellow on a fingernail does not reach " a zone of body height " millimeter 4).
And on mine on the second big finger there was an edge utolshchatsja, and the small speck has appeared more close to a zone of body height, yellowish.
Whether I can cure independently not using systemic antimikotiki (terbinafin), for example I use ointments, cutting of a fingernail and all necessary procedures?
Please, describe the scheme or plan of treatment and procedure. I remind, one fingernail on the big toe is precisely amazed or struck only. Under a cuticle the fungus has not left.

Medhelp
18.05.2006, 19:56
Hello!
1. Use iodic tincture on a nail plate or antimicotic varnishes. After rasparivanija and processings of a nail plate put or render antimicotic ointments. In my opinion, this agent is ineffective.
2. Excision of the amazed or struck nail plate with the subsequent drawing antimicotic ointment on nail to a box and antimicotic varnishes on novorastushchuju a nail plate. This more effective agent.
3. Application of antimicotic agents of systemic action.

http: // www.medhelp-clinic.ru/foto/foto36a.jpg
Yours faithfully, the doctor- of clinic " " Shlapak Dmitry Vladimirovich
http: // www.medhelp-clinic.ru/resume36.shtml

Alexander (St.-P.)
19.05.2006, 12:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dmitry Vladimirovich, good afternoon.
Has received from you the answer to the box referring to your site.
Has bought or purchased yesterday Mikospor (a set for excision of fingernails or nails).
Tell or Say, how it is correct also what preparation better to combine at treatment Mikosporom?
Whether it will be justified after (or simultaneously) with an onychectomy to use terbinafin in tablets?
I shall remind, that at me the big toe is slightly amazed or struck.
If to use varnishes or a cream after an onychectomy, return of an infection as I understand is probable.
If to use terbinafin, all the same three months?
I at mum had 10 years back strongly started fungus on legs or foots.
And she was only helped or assisted by monthly treatment Lamizilom (2 packings, 0, 25), plus cream Lamizil. She only in addition deleted a hyperkeratosis of fingernails or nails after rasparivanija in water. Retsedivov was not.