PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Red asterisks

Liss
15.05.2006, 16:46
Hello!
At me on the face and breasts appear and do not pass or take place red, missing beams, specks. With their pregnancy -in has increased.
It kappiljary? How it can be cured in house conditions considering my position?
Whether the truth what juice of an aloe can help or assist?
Thanks

Filix
17.05.2006, 03:10
The selftreatment and furthermore, cosmetic actions, to cope boleznju to you hardly will possible.

Liss
17.05.2006, 11:46
the Selftreatment and furthermore, cosmetic actions, to cope boleznju to you hardly will possible.
Thanks.
If it is illness or disease - that that for illness or disease and from what she arises and how then it is necessary to be treated?

Filix
17.05.2006, 21:32
Possibly (but it is not unequivocal), it is a question of any form of an infectious vasculitis. What at you arterial pressure?

Liss
18.05.2006, 11:31
Pressure at me usually normal--120/70, seldom happens lowered (now, during pregnancy it is shown).
And these or it pjatnyshki-asterisks at me to appear steel for a long time, likely during awkward age. Some passed or took place. But now them became more and they are brighter. At me still as at all red, the skin light, is subject to reddenings.
I at very many people see such asterisks, but itself would like to get rid, and, the main thing to prevent the further occurrence.
Thanks for the answer.

Filix
18.05.2006, 12:14
And! Well, then all is clear. It is a gene "oranzh" huliganit. Buy or purchase in a homeopathic drugstore and accept 2 times a day on 3-4 dragees homeopathic preparation Dulcamara 6. To store or keep in a dark place at room (!) temperature. At the same time and the probability gestoza will decrease.

Liss
18.05.2006, 15:37
Many thanks for efficient advice or council, I shall necessarily use!