PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On the right cheek have put n?au??*quot; ??o??yOOaO*quot;

Dasha26
17.05.2006, 17:24
At me the boring on right sheke several days ago has gone. Something of type fine pryshchikov very itching or pruritic and quickly extending. Reminded it banal spots which should pass or take place in my opinion in some days. BUT! Not looking at that that I have smeared with their "talker" on the basis of levometsitina they did not pass or take place, and them became even more. As a result I have solved, that it is necessary to squeeze out them a little bit probably... And here has gone even worse. The inflammation began to extend with mad rate. Now on a cheek maculae the in size 2,5 on 3. And it seems increases or is enlarged. Because of use of alcohol the skin was burnt and now has coarsened. The place from time to time very much itchs and looks or appears awfully. In institute of a cosmetology doctors postavlili the diagnosis an infiltrate also have written out compresses of pure or clean Ichthyolum for the night and 3 procedures UHF. The problem from it or this was not solved in any way. I began to put compresses on the basis of ointment Vishnevskogo but while too it is not better, but already at least not so itchs. Where to address for the real help and what is it all can be? Prompt. Whether really now from it or this it is necessary to be treated very longly?

Filix
17.05.2006, 22:26
"Infiltrate" not the diagnosis. Under your description it is difficult to understand, what's the matter. By reaction to "treatment", it can be even atypically located gerpetichesky (or any else virus) the center. You need to address to normal dermatovenerologu. Cosmeticians are necessary only to people, whose skin is irreversible is spoiled. To be engaged in treatment at the cosmetician - the same, what to do or make abortion at the sanitary technician.

Dasha26
17.05.2006, 22:53
In that case, whether I can address in your clinic or to me is necessary dermatovenerolog from KVD or other paid clinic?

Filix
17.05.2006, 23:34
Can. Only necessarily call and enter the name on reception.
However, I wish you to warn at once: any external agents at treatment we practically never apply. Our treatment is spent only from within - so to say, " from the reason ". However, to be treated at us to you it is completely not obligatory - we shall understand with the diagnosis - further solve, where and than.