PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pryshchiki on the priest

Vika1
14.05.2006, 20:35
At me somewhere years 5 as have appeared pryshchiki on the priest, them it is a lot of and if them to squeeze out, there vodichka, and sometimes and white something. They at me the year round. I live in the north and when I come on the south or even to an average strip they at once disappear without a trace, and after homing home again appear. Prompt from what it and how with these or it;this to struggle?

Andrey-TH
15.05.2006, 19:51
Well so it is correct, on the sun all pryshchiki are dried and disappear. Certainly, hardly the reason in otsutvie light, but nevertheless it is even clear, as he them to get rid. And it is necessary to find in Murmansk simply good saljary;)

Vika1
16.05.2006, 18:57
well so it is correct, on the sun all pryshchiki are dried and disappear. Certainly, hardly the reason in otsutvie light, but nevertheless it is even clear, as he them to get rid. And it is necessary to find in Murmansk simply good saljary;)
About a sun deck I know, to me is interesting this disease any can, from pryshchikov it can is possible to get rid for ever.

sakura
16.05.2006, 19:55
Greetings! I had such problem! And how old are you? At me such shnjaga was during puberty. Most likely, it is banal heat rashes. Do not wear stringi. And is better dress -paper shortiki, closing to the priest. Then the skin will breathe and on the sly pryshchiki will disappear. Also try to sit less on chairs with a polyethylene, plastic covering because they too do not pass or miss air. Speak, after sex they too pass or take place:)

Vika1
16.05.2006, 21:18
Greetings! I had such problem! And how old are you? At me such shnjaga was during puberty. Most likely, it is banal heat rashes. Do not wear stringi. And is better dress -paper shortiki, closing to the priest. Then the skin will breathe and on the sly pryshchiki will disappear. Also try to sit less on chairs with a polyethylene, plastic covering because they too do not pass or miss air. Speak, after sex they too pass or take place:)
I think, that the period of puberty at me for a long time has passed or has taken place. To me 23 years. And I have a husband. I shall try to replace belyo as you have advised.