PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Short-term pricking with the subsequent reddenings

13.05.2006, 21:10
About one year back nachlos such... Not clearly from what a dependent pricking in: to a neck, a back, a head. Sometimes all together, sometimes one by one. Why and why they appear I shall not understand till now. As the effect began to be shown more often has decided to address for advice or council/answer - on a question what is it such? On a place of a pricking there are red maculae. Pass or take place for 10 minutes. And then it's OK further. Please consult. In advance thanks.

Filix
14.05.2006, 00:05
It occurs or happens at a time? In the same place? In the same position of a body? In the same sincere status? The pricking how long proceeds? Whether it Responds on a touch (rstiranie), warming, cooling?
Describe maculae: the sizes, outlines, the form of a surface (flat, raised), whether is available in the center of maculae hair follicle, or its or his locating with it or him is not connected?

14.05.2006, 14:02
1) Time various.
2) Places - that a neck, a neck with a head (not the face), sometimes in addition and on a back.
3) Not in the same position. For example somewhere I go, I twist pedals on a velosimulator, I walk a dog.
4) the Sincere status... Most likely a miscellaneous
5) proceeds minutes 10-15
6) on a touch - in any way, grinding - did not try or taste if to scratch it becomes little bit easier. Cooling at once becomes better
7) in the center of maculae anything is not present. In the casual image.

Filix
14.05.2006, 21:24
Whether it was necessary to you to be surveyed on virus infections? Whether there are no problems with the top departments of a backbone (a trauma, a curvature)?

14.05.2006, 21:32
To be surveyed - is not present. With a backbone of problems was not.

Filix
14.05.2006, 21:47
Try to get in a homeopathic drugstore preparation Juglans regia 30 (or dr. Digit) and poprinimajte it or him 1-2 times a day on 2-3 dragees. If there will be no this preparation, it is possible to try to replace it or him on Aconitum (from 6 up to 30) or Hepar sulfuricum (from 6 up to 30).