PDA

Просмотр полной версии : kandidomikoz fingernails or nails

lazycreature
08.05.2006, 22:10
At me fingernails or nails on fingers of arms or hand from a box since summer of the last year exfoliate, but they somehow began to heal and I did not address to the doctor. But in it or this to year after nyxes of gentamycin at me the fingernail exfoliated at once up to half. The doctor has registered mikomaks in tabeltkah each 5 days and Clotrimazolum a cream. Has passed or has taken place 10 days from the beginning of treatment and on one finger traces of improvement are obviously visible. But on other an empty cavity which has begun was to grow, suddenly has sharply increased again for 2-3 mm inside. Whether means it, what I do not accept treatment and it is necessary to replace preparations? What cream can be applied instead of Clotrimazolum and can on me does not operate or work flukanazol?

Filix
09.05.2006, 02:37
The fungus in fingernails or nails simply so is not got or started. In what occasion Gentamycin has been appointed or nominated?

lazycreature
09.05.2006, 11:39
At me the hyperplasia and a polyp endometrija, have made a hysteroscopy and RDV, after a hyperplasia have appointed or nominated an antibiotic tsifrozolin (can it is not absolutely correct has written the name), after it or him has arisen bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz, have appointed or nominated gentamycin and Trichopolum (though it should seems to me here absolutely other antibiotics were to appoint or nominate). After gentamycin fingernails or nails sharply exfoliated. Though up to a hysteroscopy sdavla analyses on 11 infections, all was pure or clean, all results negative. It turns out lechshi one, and another you will cripple bezvovratno.

Filix
09.05.2006, 13:54
First, you it or this have not cured anything - only have for a while knocked down, and secondly, anything irrevocable with yours a fingernail has not occured or happened.
Your case is quite similar to it or this (http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? p=5296904*post5296904) also has the same reasons.

lazycreature
09.05.2006, 19:31
What my further actions in this case? If I shall arrive to your center, treatment will proceed how long? And I have read through on the Internet, what the similar originator causes diseases of organs of respiration why at me he on fingernails or nails has got more often?

Filix
09.05.2006, 23:51
On fingernails or nails the originator, and a fungus has got not. But it became possible or probable owing to that the originator has caused or called gross infringements in your cellular immunity.
This infection kosmopolitichna and with peer success is capable to amaze practically all organs. But only in case of the acute bronchopneumonia representing momentary threat for a life of the patient to deny its or her role in an etiology it becomes impossible. In chronic cases this role to hold back much more favourably, in spite of the fact that concerning of some diseases she is established or installed absolutely precisely, and character hlamidijnogo an immunodeficiency specifies it too eloquently.
Actions quite usual. You enter the name by phone on reception, come in due time, we conclude the contract of type it or this (http: // www.filix.ru/others/dogovor.htm) and we start it or him to execute. Monetary guarantees on onychomycoses at us - 100 %.
At absence of other serious problems with health, term before full treatment develops of 3-6 weeks on immunization, approximately month on initial normalization of the immune status and time necessary on updating of a nail plate during a site from proximal edge or territory of the center up to free edge or territory of a fingernail. On all it can be demanded before half a year. But the effect will be already swept up or be already appreciable in first one and a half-two months. For all time of treatment (if there are no additional problems) you should be on reception up to ten times.

lazycreature
13.05.2006, 10:11
Thanks for the detailed answer. I shall try to choose time and to visit or attend your center.