PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fungus of a fingernail or eczema?

07.05.2006, 12:27
Hello! At once I shall apologize for a long post and I thank for attention.

I a problem - 2 months ago on a fingernail of the big finger of an arm or a hand had a stratification. The fingernail has as though left a place of body height already damaged or injured. Then the fingernail became otrostat again healthy. But that place where stratification, began to creep away at width and to form under a fingernail or in a fingernail -yellow puzyriki which in due course razrostalis and incorporated or were bridged with each other. Nogt as though became puzyritsja. I live now in Dubai and, it is necessary to tell or say, that medicine here dear or expensive, but not always qualitative. I at once have gone to clinic where the doctor-dermatologist having looked or seen nogt, and also has assumed elbows, knees, what is it an eczema, have written out cream Dermovate (Clobetasol propionate) and have told or said, that most likely it from failure of job of immune system. Has told or said to come in a month.

The cream has not given any improvement. Gradually the fingernail grew healthy, but already existing puzyriki expanded in the parties or sides. I have again gone to the doctor, on what he has responded, that there is a hope, that the healthy fingernail will supersede unhealthy. A pier continue the same cream. I have told or said, that the cream does not help or assist and whether the doctor assumes, what is it and whether he wishes to take a fungus soskob on the analysis. On what he has responded, that I waited, used its or his cream. That the result soskoba (if it or him to make) will come only in a month (?). Also has again told or said to come in a month.

I do not know, it is such tactics of earning money or actually so it is difficult to define or determine, that with a fingernail, but I have decided to not go to that doctor any more. Since that moment (and has passed or has taken place 3 weeks) the fingernail became worse, bubbles began to expand inside - aside a healthy growing fingernail. After bathing in the sea if casually to press non-uniformly on a fingernail, there is a sharp pain in the beginning of a fingernail which lasts some seconds. I assume, that the part of a fingernail especially amazed or struck, already was tore away from a skin under a fingernail, but the healthy part of a fingernail nevertheless "holds" it or him on a place, that is does not allow to come off.

Problem still that we with the husband plan to get or start the child. If to treat a fingernail for a fungus treatment how long can be tightened or delayed and how long it will be necessary to wait before conception after acceptance of medicines. And if to become pregnant, then treatment will be postponed to an extreme measure on one and a half year. Advise, that to me to do or make in my situation. I understand, that it is necessary to show my fingernail to one more doctor, i.e. to receive independent opinion, but here obvious deficiency of doctors-professionals. I even could send a photo of the fingernail, but was not present in this forum of function of an attachment of a photo.

In advance many thanks for your attention,
Yours faithfully, Irina.

Filix
08.05.2006, 03:16
Probably, at you one of onychomycoses.
Onychomycoses always have the internal reason (the fungus joins later). Usually, it is infection Chlamydia pneumoniae, causing a systemic immunodeficiency. She is diagnosed only by two ways: a submicroscopy and a microscopy in the special image of the painted smear. It is passed by the most different ways (the sexual way of value or meaning;importance almost has no). Antibiotics does not recover. Infitsirovannost the population very high.
It is possible to recover a homeopathy. But for this purpose it is necessary or a high quality homeopathist, or spetspreparat. Neither that, nor another in the United Arab Emirates, most likely, is not present.
You have a communication or connection with Moscow? I could send you a preparation using a convenient opportunity.

08.05.2006, 12:03
Huge to you thanks for the answer.

Unfortunately, there is no communication or connection with Moscow. Neither friends, nor relatives..

Tell or Say please, what doctor should spend inspection on Chlamydia pneumoniae. Whether can make it the therapist or the gynecologist..? To itself particularly to address? And how it can be reflected in pregnancy? If, for example, to become pregnant, not knowing, what you are or be ill or sick? And how long would borrow or occupy treatment by it or this spetspreparatom?

And about a fingernail? Whether is normal what a place where the fingernail of the patient is attached hurts at pressing? Whether it is typical for a fungus?

Once again in advance I thank for your time and attention.

Filix
09.05.2006, 13:50
I have friends who fly to Arabian peninsula on affairs. Besides the season of holidays begins - somebody yes will depart to the Emirates. I could pass with them if you can meet at the airport. But it is required to make some homeopathic injections. You can make to yourselves nyxes?
According to some information Chl.pneumoniae it is infected more than 80 % of the population. Routine diagnostics on this kind of chlamydias do not spend. The some people medtsentry offer such service, but actually, these diagnosticums are noneffective. At pregnancy this infection can frame serious problems. It is better to be treated in advance.
If nail process raspostranilsja on a subject tissues morbidity is possible or probable.
P.s. Let's pass on e-mail to not litter conference.