PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dry streptoderma

Help or Assist.
05.05.2006, 11:29
Hello!
The help of the doctor of the dermatologist is very necessary!
Floor of year back I on arms or hand had red specks, were not scratched, at all did not frame any dyscomfort. While they have not begun raspostronjatsja on all body.
Descended or Went to the doctor, have diagnosed - a dry streptoderma. Have registered ointment "Viosept", but to sense a little. Specks do not pass or take place, is more exact on one place pass or take place, but at once appear series. Prompt, please, can eat more efektivnoe an agent. All the same the summer, me 23 years, not so would be desirable to go with such gadastju as at me a skin pure or clean and in general never anything similar was.
In advance very much to you it is grateful.

Filix
05.05.2006, 19:47
Streptodermas - pathologies not independent. They - immunooposredovannye. Usually they are preceded with systemic deficiency of immunity. Therefore, to treat their exclusively external agents risky. There can be a carry of focus of an infection on toky an intestine.
It is necessary for you to find out the reason of immune dysfunction (as a rule, it tsitoparazitarnaja an infection) and to eliminate or erase;remove it or her. Then at a minimum of efforts consequence or investigation - a streptoderma will be eliminated or erased;removed also. If it or this to not make, disease will or extend on a skin, or will leave inside and from dermal can easily turn in surgical.