PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fungus of fingernails or nails of 10 years! How to get rid???

Rainbow
21.04.2006, 14:17
Hello! At me on fingernails or nails of legs or foots, a fungus. It seems to me that only on greater or big fingers, though for such time probably already on all. It was observed in local KVD as soon as it was not treated both Orungalom and Lotserilom and Batrofenom. All is useless. Fingernails or nails look or appear awfully, thick, under them an outgrowth which when you clean or remove obrazovyvaetsja emptiness.
To me have told or said that a fungus of such prescription to cure it is impossible. It is the truth? What to me to do or make? It is not a pity to me to get rid if only any money of this infection. At me family and I am afraid of it or her to infect. I go and sleep in socks.
Prompt what to do or make!!!
And how to protect 11 monthly children from this infection, he sleeps with me?
In advance thanks for the answer.

kato
25.04.2006, 16:23
Listen, and how much were treated orungalom? At me the same problem - some years already on the big toe, were treated 3 months ekzifinom - has not cured, and here to me appoint or nominate orungal and speak to accept its or his WEEK and in three weeks already a pier to go on the repeated analysis. Though even to instructions it is written, that at nail - treatment 2-3 months

Filix
26.04.2006, 18:17
to Me have told or said that a fungus of such prescription to cure it is impossible. It is the truth? What to me to do or make? there Is no not a truth. If you in Moscow - come - all we shall cure. http: // www.nedug.ru/Catalogue/filix-org /