PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What with me???

SZO
26.02.2006, 17:58
All has begun with usual chirija... About rub or three-four Months ago (precisely I do not remember) at me under kolenkoj has behind grown chiry. I smeared with its or his ointment Levomikol. She like as has extended pus, but chiry has not passed or has not taken place... And has darkened and there was an inspissation... Still the same inspissations similar on chirie, but not absolutely Then began to appear.. I.e. there was pus, nothing... First they did not disturb me, but have then started to be scratched strongly.. And on legs or foots have appeared small pryshchiki... Has gone to the dermatologist, she has told or said, that at me a scabies, and has registered ointment Benzylium-Benzoas... Small pryshchiki have passed or have taken place, but these or it (similar on chirii) are not present.. Now they at me on both legs or foots.... Look or Appear as ecchymoses, only red.. Sometimes start to be shelled... And thus cause an itch... That
It can be such??? Because the doctor plainly cannot tell or say....

And more I recently had an eruption on a stomach or belly from two parties or sides... Which too was very strongly scratched, and pricked, causing a cold fit... To Me have registered Phencarolum for 10 days.. The eruption like as has passed or has taken place, but not absolutely.. But an extreme measure it is not scratched...

I can not understand in any way, whether these two diseases among themselves are connected or not???? And how to treat??