PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fungus

kuzmuk
09.02.2006, 21:35
Hello,
At me in an inguen on the internal party or side byoder and on a scrotum greater or big red maculae, on thighs approximately 10 in diameter (on 1 maculae on everyone), on a scrotum cover it or her almost completely. The skin in these places is scratched.
The doctor has told or said what is it a fungus and has registered ointment Pevaril 2 in day. After application of ointment of maculae all over again have started to decrease, however then have again started to increase or be enlarged (to smear did not stop), and as a result of steel almost same as before treatment. You could advise what treatment? In advance thanks for the answer.

Xenia
17.02.2006, 17:25
Hello!
To recommend treatment it is not obviously possible. Inspection on fungic or fungal disease for purpose or appointment of correct treatment Is necessary.

Kirsten
19.02.2006, 03:05
At me a similar situation! Too maculae in the field of an inguen and too itch. Went to the dermatologist, has handed over the analysis of a blood on Saccharum and has made the analysis on a fungus. Results negative. The doctor was surprised, has told or said, that the pier very similar on a fungus and again (in a week) has sent on the analysis on a fungus, and again result negative! Has registered ointment Fungazol, I use 1 week, while result any! If something to change I shall inform! And you too the dear visitor if to appear any information on this question inform, please!