PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! A multifocal scleroderma

Dunjasha
15.09.2005, 13:14
Seven years ago doctors have diagnosed: a multifocal scleroderma. At once have appointed or nominated to prick Lydasum. But the allergy on Novocainum was showed and consequently did or made nyxes on water. Nyxes very sick. Have then registered to drink Vobenzim. A course of 200 tablets for 20 days. Also smeared a place of a lesion gidrokartizonom. But effect a little. Through a floor of year as has learned or has found out the diagnosis, have put in hospital on a biopsy since has gone strong syt on all body. Thought this exacerbation. It has appeared because of nerves at me the neurodermite was showed... Heard, that there is still any agent which can be got abroad. Somebody can knows, what for it??? Is called MADEKASOL or madekasol-?N?N??. Searched in an Internet, but search has shown nothing... Help or Assist....

mick156
05.02.2006, 00:58
Zdrastvujte... Forgive or Excuse I can not help or assist with your question.... But there are questions... At me at mum a scleroderma, but her did not appoint or nominate ledazu.... For that that appoint or nominate prednezolon. I know what is it strong preporat. I want as it is possible to learn or find out about this illness or disease.
Yours faithfully Tes